Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A new Motto in life

Expect Nothing. Hope for Everything.

Sounds very much like a person who leaves everything to god/fate but coming from me, who has no religion and strongly believes the creator doesn't need/want to interfere, I'm not leaving things to god/fate. Just that in life when one expects, failure hurts and success only meets expectation. With hope, everything that comes true is a joy to happen; Every failure is just another day in life.

In other words I'm trying to be even happier than I already am, which really isn't really that happy.

Oh well, just wanted to document this.

1 comment:

Reika said...

Hi Ben, it's me K.E. Just signed up a new blog here (esthatika aka Reika or http://writing-4-fun.blogspot.com), as I forgot my old ID, blame the old age... Oh ya, I've added your feed in my Google Reader to amuse myself ...muah ha ha.. hope Roy blogs too, does he?

Outing next Thurs (31st)...blame Roy for not following your 'strict' diet...hope the taukeh show up to pay (hmmm...)