Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Been a Month!!!

Since I last blogged!!

Oh my, words escape me.. No, really, I really have little to blog. I wanted to write about educational choices and work happiness but realised the post was going from nowehere to, well, nowhere..

I'd like to blog about bread making but unless I just want to write about how crap my attempts have been, there really isn't much to write about.

I'd like to write about my love life............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(still don't get the hint??)

I'd like to write about work but there isn't anything new to blog about..

I'd like to write about my progress with piano lessons but progress has been slow. Aside from a serious consideration (despite the poorer economic conditions) to purchase a touch sensitive electronic keyboard that should set me back around RM 3000.

I'd like to blog about any other thing, but really.......

I guess the only thing worth looking forward for the moment is this concert I'm going to go in 10 days time..Should be fun...

Hope it's fun....

No comments: