Monday, February 07, 2005

Day 2 on Blog

I'm Back.....

I haven't work on night shift for, like, more than a year....so it's kindly sleepy for me now. (yeah, me working Nightshift today)
Cool part is that I can do most anything i want an not worry someone might see it....and complain.
There's a whole bunch of us here working....well....working.


Was so happy Liverpool won yesterday...Yeah, Me Liverpool Fan. Super Anti Man Utd ('cos they snob and suck!), Despise Everton but believe we'll beat them in the table at the end of season. Back to Liverpool match. Was the first time after a very long period where I watch a game and saw them win. The jinx is BROKEN!!!!Yipee!

Been busy thinking about what to play for the Tourney in Singapore late this month. Evolution turns out tops but is asking to be anti-ed. Brother's as well. Have a thing going for GoldBerg, .........dunno.. The rules keeps on getting updated and don't really know for sure what will be the final set of FAQ at the end of month. If only Batista is playable then. Love his anti Reversal ability....Wonder if it'll stick or will it be errataed.

Didn't do much today, watch Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow on DVD and fell asleep on several occasions (it didn't help to watch it in bed). Tomorrow must fix my passport of I won't be going anywhere end of month....

Gotto go back to work...he he.

BenBHadd



No comments: