Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm back!

2 nights consecutive working can be real boring. Especially when all I can think off is what to play for the Raw Deal Wrestling tournament in Singapore end of month. I'm inclined to go Brother's of Destruction, but worry there may be just too much hate against the deck. All in all, it's quite a solid deck.

Some much for breaking my Liverpool watching jinx. Didn't watch it today and they lost 2-0 to some mediocre team. Sheeh. I have a feeling the team isn't all too 'together' at this point. The spanish revolution has brought too many spaniards with only 1 real star....And he's injured. Morientes, well he hasn't shined much so far. I believe it's time for Gerard to go. As a player, he deserves a better team, and sad to say, Liverpool just ain't it. Besides, money from his sale would be good for Rafa to buy more spaniards....What, he thinks this is La Liga? Still, reliance on Gerard to do all tyhe work just doesn't cut it. With him gone, someone will stand up and be counted (hopefully more than 1) or Liverpool will have to sit back mid table for a couple of seasons to regroup.

Back to working night shift. Conditions worsened tonight due to unexpected events leading to insufficient personnel. That's as much I can say here in case someone from my office reads this and blow me out of the water. Later today I will be at a mini Tourney and try out my BoD deck. Hopefully will get valuable competetive experience and not meet silly decks made for fun. Besides, for the first time the tourney will allow all cards to be played, so things should be quite interesting. Oh, reminder to self, pack anti Evolution card. Pack anti Evolution card..........

Enough for today....will post later tonight....X fingers that I win..he he

No comments: