Thursday, May 12, 2005

What do you write...

when you can't think of anything to write about??

I used to think blogging was an opportunity to write a 'public' diary. However, since then, the 'public' information became more and more 'private; information which I am becoming more reluctant to share.

I am, after all, a very secretive person. Granted, everyone has their share of secrets, and I for one, isn't in a position to own secrets that have overwhelming consequences once public (other than to myself), I do hold much of what I know to myself for several reasons:

1) I hate being wrong. Even if others don't know it. To know I played a part in giving incorrect information (without intent) and that someone using that same information with a potential to 'blow in their face' is painful. Don't know why.

2) I fear to be understood. It's like a book. Once someone has read you, you are open. They can choose any page in your book and know what you'll do. Or what you'll do next. That, scares the hell out of me. Not to mean that I don't want my (future) Sig-Other to not know me, but until then, I'll keep me to myself. Thank You.

So 2 reasons that compel me to be silent (but violent). Yet, every now and then I break my own rules and spills out more than I should, resulting in me feeling bad about myself for a while. And it can be a long while.

Enough talk about me. (Wait a minute, it's meant to talk about me). Lets find something to write about.....later.

2 comments:

triona said...

well i used to have the same problem. infact people used to lecture me about it. as long as you feel its okay to put in your blog, then its cool. it makes it more intrestin anyway. i use my blog to tell people thing that i cant tell them face to face. its alot easier. its just like writing in your personal diary.

Anonymous said...

1. nothing right, is only matter of perceptions.

2. I open myself and founded out they can't understand, some 'quoting' them to gain me, or some even use for kill me. Still, they can't predict my thoughts and what I would do next. Might well I'm too chaotic for anyone *sighs*.

But I still can't stop telling about myself. I'm so stubborn to give up the unconscious will to be accepted.