Monday, July 25, 2005

29 hours already?

And today passed....just like that.

Basically I was like an extra reception counter for my colleagues today. At least I manage to help get 4 persons on a diving excursion, 10 persons on a Mangrove tour (which all return extremely grateful to have gone), 4 on an afternoon tee-off (they must be nuts!) and several to the Spa. I think I'm gonna do that on Wednesday if I am still alive.

Met with the 'head' honcho today, and found him to me more down to earth than I expected. Even the next in command was just as nice. Again, who really knows when it's real? At least they are better at it compared to my immediate superiors.

There's about 30+ of them who make my company's regional management. And this, I observe are the common themes:

95% are married
95% do not smoke
95% are well travelled/loves travelling
80% are in their 40s.

So note to self:

1) You're too young to be that far ahead.
2) You're not Married.
3) You don't travel enough.

Till then, Dream the 10K salary a month......

No comments: