Wednesday, January 25, 2006

No post for so long....why???

I've noticed that I have had nothing much to write about myself ever since I've decided not to write about my feelings. I have been writing about them, just that their in another blog (those who know me well would be able to find that blog...).

So, as it turns out, my thoughts now are very much inclined to emotions, so I continue to have nothing to write here..

So Updates it will be then:

Have resumed playing Anachronism CCG, though my sucky dice rolls have cost me way too many games. Hopefully I'd be able to improve my luck in the future.

Have decided that by February, in my living conditions don't change, I will change it personally...(wonder if this is an update, after all).

Uh, too tired to do much more considering it's 7.42pm and I'm still at work..

Boring, boring, me....

1 comment:

ExecutorAzmin said...

You... are NOT boring...

When you'll be next at the shop,eh?