Friday, February 10, 2006

How are you??

I hate that question. Really. Because everytime someone ask me that I have to lie. Either that, or I'll end up deliberating what should my answer be, and eventually still lie.

I'm Fine. Excellent. Ok. Great.

My best honest opinion is " I'm still alive". Yet when people hear that they think that I'm being difficult, or that I'm being sarcastic. Why can't they see that it's the only non-lie non-damaging answer that I have?

I can't tell them I'm not getting any, can I? I can't tell them I'm broke? Or that I'm having a pain in the neck and wished I was at home. I can't say that I would've been better until I saw their face, no?

So that I believe is the question I hate most. If you read this, and you meet me sometime in future, just say hi. I'd like that much more.

No comments: