Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tomorrow....

I shall travel to Redang...

While it is a company trip, I don't fancy myself enjoying too much. No, I have nothing against sandy beaches and lovely corals, but the sheer thought of spending such quality time with 'strangers' and not....

Hmm, maybe I should try to regurgitate my whole experience? I don't expect much to happen, as I'm sure I'll be bored stiff and end up all by myself (due to my un'happening' character)...

In any case, someone's B'day is today and I hope he scores....And I mean well, you punk..

Another person's B'day is tomorrow and I hope she has a good time after clearing her taxes...

In any case, your birthdays could not be worse than mine!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ben,

bring la your wrestling deck and anachronism to redang.. guarentee u will not feel bored.. hehe

ExecutorAzmin said...

How can you get bored???... it is, after all, Redang, with luscious beaches and equally luscious bodies everywhere...

BenBHadd said...

well,

actually I didn't exactly have a blast of a time...it was to damn hot (it's the sun, really) and, well, it just sucks when there isn't someone to be with...

Well, that's my opinion anyway