Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Redang's over

And boy, was it BBBBOOOOOORRRIIINGGGG....

Ok, so there were girls in (not less than) bikinis...Beach was sandy white and crystal clear waters....

But the group I went with didn't have the...."factor" so I ended up sleeping early at night. I also forgot to bring a recorder, which would have entertained me for a couple of minutes....haha..

I also couldn't snorkel properly since my nose kept on getting water (even with the mask) and I still had problems with large body of water....

All it needed was that certain someone....Holy shite....My clocks screaming like hell and I'm still not in any position to provide.....

Lightning strike me down!!!!! Save me from my misery......



On lighter note, what's life without (false) hopes and (unachievable) dreams???

No comments: