Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pissed with...

myself..

Been feeling rather bad about myself as I am seeing many others in my company, less senior than me, overtaking me in the corporate ladder. Pissed because I am progressing slowly, more pissed that I am pissed.

OK, not making much sense, I know, but I've always accepted that I am not up to this corporate ladder clombing. Don't like the politics, don't like the lies. (nothing against the money though, haha!) So I have been through this myself, over and over again, how I am not ready for this progression, at least in a people leader function. So I shouldn't feel bad that others have progressed ahead of me because of this. I shouldn't.

But I am. And that pisses me off. If anyone who ever knows me were to tell me I need help, I agree. But shrinks are just to expensive for me. So maybe one day my alternate personalities will finally manifest, and take over....At least I can then blame myself for my own shortcomings (not that I'm not already doing so.).

Ah, feeling sorry for oneself...Such a nice thing to do....Back to work....

No comments: