Wednesday, May 03, 2006

About Conspiracy Theories...

For those who have read my Blog before, you'd know tht at some point I coined a conspiracy theory with reference to my workplace.

I'd like to say now that the conspiracy theory has failed to materialised, and that all components to the theory were accurate only until half way. Since then, I have moved jobs, some other guy has taken over my role, and the girl who's supposed to be the 'preferred' choice is now poised to join another team. No more powerpoints to run for you....

I'm glad I was wrong....Maybe not that glad, but still...I mean, of the 2 persons who were suppose to benefit from this 'theory' both are now still doing ok....So no harm really done...

So now it's time to move on to another conspiracy theory....Now, where's my black book?

No comments: