Friday, May 05, 2006

Age is catching up on me!!

I even asked some friends if they wanted to go Karaoke today. They didn't reply, though, so I'll be trudging back through some really nasty Friday traffic only to go home and eat, sleep, and play PC games....Did I mention I'm 28???

I tell you, eventually I might actually ask random people to movies!! Now, if ths was done by someone in their late teens or early twenties, it shows boldness and courage. At my age, it shows desperation!!!

Arrgggghhh.. Why am I writing this???

Ok, so it's becoming increasingly obvious that my biological clock is pushing my limits..I know i'll crack eventually, just hope that when I do, there's actually someone there that's worth it...

He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...He he...I'm going cuckoo...

No comments: