Monday, November 13, 2006

Tomorrow is Doomsday....

Just a gentle reminder to self that tomorrow one of the milestones of mylife is crossed, and hopefully successfully...Else I'd have to do it all over again...It's one of the 10 things I need to do, and this is one of the more easier ones, I think.....

Blogging has somewhat fadded amongst my peers, and for that reason I've stopped somewhat too..Even my other blog have not been been updated for a couple of months now..I guess I have fewer emotional issues these days...But with December around the corner, that might change...

Funny, I hope I would stop being childish and be a man once in awhile...That way I won't miss that moany oppoetunities.....But that's just me, so leave or live it.....


Maybe more later, my right thumb is somehow sore....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The responsibility of being mature and bla bla bla is annoying.

Me, myself don't like sticked by rules, socialization's demand for being mature, etc... I just being myself as long as myself doesn't interrupt others.

And so, I don't like what they view of what a woman should do.

haha, I'm stubborn freedom fighter XD .