Monday, November 20, 2006

My Own Amazing Race...

Ok, not my own. Last Saturday my company had a treasure hunting event...(omit personal stuff and move to private blog)...I basically disowned my own team and joined another team as that team had better, erm, attractions...Or so I thought, which I was dead wrong....

In any case, I actually got drafted into a good team. It was a balance of sorts; Of 4 persons;

2 male, 2 female,
2 fit, 2 not so fit (I'm not so fit),
2 wise cracking, 2 not so wise...

One thing though, all 4 of us were quite resourceful..And at the end of the event my team actually came runner's up. This after realising we had at least 7 incorrect answers...The sad thing was that the winning team consist of 4 men who, IMHO, are generally DIVA males in the company...Not that they're gay, (thought one of them is rumoured to be), but they're just diva-like at work, in a world much of their own....Or maybe it's just me who's jealous...Whatever...

(I can't write anymore, it hurts...)

No comments: