Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In a moment of depression

What better thing to do than to sing myself to death?

I holed up in my room, put on the music and found out I could still remember close to all of the lyrics of the following:

Going Under
Bring Me to Life
Everybody's Fool
My Immortal
Tourniquet
Imaginary
Taking Over Me
Hello
My Last Breath
Whisper
Sweet Sacrifice
Call Me When You're Sober
Lithium
Snow White Queen
Lacrymosa
Good Enough
Breathe No More
Last Song I'm Wasting on You

Need more work remembering:
Like You
Further Away
Missing

I also know now how straining it is to the vocal chords to sing all of them in one go. Salute to all the performers in concert (those that aren't lip syncing).

A lot of water helps.

1 comment:

RoseDragon said...

heh depressed...

what's wrong? :S
Well, talk to someone or many ones might soothe your heart. I can't comment more, just hope you can pass it.