Friday, April 17, 2009

Dream, Dream, Dream......

Absolutely no idea what brought me to come up with that header, aside from the fact that every other header I wanted to use seemed like something i've used before. So here's to disjointed headings. Wait, that doesn't really work since the heading's quite complete, just that it has nothing to do with the nothing that I'm about to nothing about. Is the 'Nothing' closing in on me? Where's my own luckdragon? Heck, i could do with a little bit of luck these days..

Aside from having cheat pains at irregular intervals, in which the GP claims to be me just anxious or depressed (which is true on the later count), I'm every bit the same person as I was the last time I posted. I don't have much to talk about, my life's an utter bore (having said that, it's boring to me. it might not be boring to you, but to me it is so here's to writers right...) and I've littel reasons to post much here.

Work environs hasn't changed though I'm getting better interaction with the colleagues seated near me. But otherwise, same old same old. I'm tired of whining about work, so let's move on the my personal life.

I've been thinking about blogging on certain topics. Marriage and Divorce, Straying Men, the State of Economy in my Country (this is extremely risky as I could get myself hauled of for no reason..:p), My Sorry Life....etc.. But some how the topics just seemed either too sensitive (really, sensitive? For me?? :p) or I just don't think I have sufficient know-how to write about those topics. So I'm kind of having a writer's block recently.

I could rant about my failing heart and my constant state of depression, but that's a little too revealing. Enough to mention that my constant battle with age and the interesting things that comes with it are failing; To a point I'm almost at a loss to what I'm to do.

So enough babbling incoherently even on a blog. Let's try to get some semblance with the header/title/subject.

I recently dreamnt of a death of a person dear to me, yet even in the dream I felt so little over the death I wonder will I ever mourn the way other people do. Wait,...boring..let's try again.

I still dream to one day write down my 3 piano concertos, 2 symphonies, 3 overtures, 1 violin concerto, several piano scores and other ocherstral works. If only I'd spend less time with mindless automated activities like computer gaming and start writing. Wait, I've mention this severa times too. Broken recorder am I not?

Ok, dream. C'mon. I can do better than this.

Oh, I have a new dream car. It's known as a Mini Cooper. (not sure if I've mentioned this before...) Not any Mini Cooper (though in essence, actually, any Mini Cooper will do...:p) but one that's pimped to look like a Kelisa. I recall being asked why would I want a car that cost near half a million ringgit be pimped to look like a car that cost a tenth of it. Well, imagine being looked down upon by other drivers on a slope/highway/traffic lights thinking that they'd overpower me anytime. Then before they'd see it, vroom! I'm off and they can kiss my a$$!!! Haha. I'd still lose out to those big big luxury cars or even the sports ones, but hey, where I am, I'd probably beat around 85% of the other cars...:D

Now that's 1 dream that is new. My other 2 dreams, well.......

Maybe one day if I'm drunk I'd end up posting them here...But I can always delete them...muahahahahahahah

Now back to my boring existence...

No comments: