Friday, June 03, 2005

Where were you??

Did you know that the Blog was down for 2 days, at least? I was bored silly. Well, actually, I was more interested to find out more of the few people's Blog that I read. I know them generally, but with the Blog I get to know them better.

Consider the fact that I am hopeless in conversations. It's not just the ladies, but even with men, I have problems sustaining a conversation.In general it's my fault. I have this way of thought that is somewhat peculiar to others, and my defiance denies me the opportunity to communicate more like others. I may try, but ultimately I fall back to they way I am, how I think, how I perceive.....I have a knack of finding humour it the wrongest (yes, that word doesn't exist) of places. At funerals, at weddings, someone's mishap, my own mishap, etc....

In any case, I have grown further and further apart from the way others communicate. Those who know me get use to it, and can even joke about it, but for those who don't, and there are truly many, they tend to either, a) missunderstand me, or b) think I'm a pycho and still missunderstand me. But that's ok. Being different is the few things that I treasure in my life, so screw the rest who can't understand me. It's your lost, not mine! (An exceptionally optimistic look, but one gets to do one of these every now and then, no?)

Back to the blog going down. Obviously if you read this it's back up, and the recent updates from certain individuals have somewhat startled me. I hope I didn't play a part in any of their misgivings. The good parts, yes, I wouldn't mind having a part. But the, um, not so good ones? ( It wasn't My Fault....You'll be hypnotised... It wasn't My Fault....You'll be hypnotised...It wasn't My Fault....You'll be hypnotised...It wasn't My Fault....You'll be hypnotised...It wasn't My Fault....You'll be hypnotised...)

No one's gonna fall for that, but it's a try.

I want to watch Madagascar.....If only I'd find out when.......................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me join the club!