Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Time For the Great Singaporean BASH!!!

For those who don't know, the heading is a parody ot a RAW DEAL wrestling card...

It's the time of the year again, where I make my trip down to Singapore and try to get a free trip to WrestleMania....

This year suprisingly the travelling group has increased (last year was 4), but I'll give the details as I write it over 2 centuries and several posts...

I'm also planning on using a most unorthodox deck, one that I am most proud of to pilot...

On other note, I'm a couple of weeks to finally getting my own insurance coverage, which will mean more commitments in the very near future...Yes, I DON'T have a personal insurance now, nor am I keen on anymore...

Also, i'd like to officially announce here that one of my 10 things to do is now accomplished...Which one exactly??? Go figure, haha...

In addition, I'd like to congratulate Liverpool for winning 2-0 against Chelsea at Anfield! Woo Hoo!!!! (and condolences to Man United who lost to Arsenal twice this season...Muahahahahahaha...)

Lastly, consideriing I haven't posted for a while, again......At least I still do, and aim to continue doing so fore.........ve...................Better not commit to the impossible...

No comments: