Friday, March 03, 2006

Singapore 2006!

It's that time of the year again where I make my way to Singapore for a Raw Deal Tournament. For those who have actually followed this site, you'd recall my 'amazing' adventure last year.....Ok, maybe not that amazing, but who knows??? So I'll make a pre-empt move today and talk about it before it even happens!

Singapore Raw Deal Qualifiers 2006 - Prologue

I've actually been deck testing for a 2 weeks (only) and have not yet settled on a deck. This time the travelling party is much smaller, with only myself, Azmin & Dawn from previous trip and Loco who's the newbie....I mean, new to this travel to the next country and bash up singaporeans in a tournament.....Wait, I think he's done those too, just with a different card game...Oh, whatever....

So the past four days have had me going to AmCorp Mall every night, trying to get back in the groove of playing wrestling....You see, I've been somewhat sidetracked for a couple of months with other, erm, 'priorities' not amounting to future planning. In fact, nowhere close..Oh what the hell, I've been Anachronism-ing, playing Space Rangers and Football Manager 2006 on PC. Therefore my wrestling skills have somewhat, dwindled?

So, back to wrestling, as I mentioned, I can't decide on what deck to play. So I'm currently deciding between Chris Benoit, GOLDBerg or Your Freakin' Hero ( those with no WWE interest would have no inkling what I'm talking about). I haven't even built the Benoit deck yet, and am relying on another player, who, unfortunately can't go, to supply the Freakin' Hero deck. Oh well, what should I do???

Tonight I have to build a Babe of the Year deck for Dawn, pack my luggage, pack the stuff I need to bring to Singapore, and hope that I wake up on time tomorrow.....Did I mentioned I offered to be an alarm clock for Azmin??? I wonder if I'll oversleep and miss the whole thing.....Actually, that's not too bad an idea....

Wait.....MY CREDIT CARD WAS USED TO BOOK THE HOTEL!!!!!! I can't not go!!!!!

No comments: