Tuesday, September 09, 2008

And the weekend went....

Ok...

Class was only for 30 minutes and the temp teacher (seems they've asssigned me a teacher but she no-show) taught me the ultimate basics in piano playing. Before I knew the 30 minutes was up.. Disappointed.

Now I just need to practice playing with both hands on my run-down el-cheapo keyboard.

Otherwise weekend was a miss mostly. Didn't do much of what I should be doing, mostly because I was, well, afflicted. haha.

Hopefully this weekend the real teacher shows up and I can get going on learning how to play properly.

Targets/Goals - Traumerei 1st. Moonlight 1st and 2nd. It'll probably take me eons before I can play the 3rd piece because it's just so so fast..

Another Target/goal - Find myself an affordable piano.

This is going to take awhile.....

No comments: