Friday, September 26, 2008

Coming up next....

A haircut
Carwash
Everton VS Liverpool
Trip to Singapore
Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Trip to Singapore???

Yeah, I've finally managed to get to travel overseas because of work, though it's only a 2 day trip and on really tight budget ( I offered to take the coach). At least I still make it to Singapore once a year and I have SGD 140 to spend away. Though with my current eating habits, I'm not sure if I should visit Burger King....yum....uh Oh....

The other problem would be that my return will be on the eve of Hari Raya, which means I'm putting myself at high risk of being part of the statistic. Since I'm not driving, I can't be blamed since I'm not in control. So if it's time to go, it's time to go, no?

Anyway, still need alot of work on my 4th finger on my right hand. No strength at all...Practice practice practice......

Oh, dunno why I've been getting this insane drive to actually hang out this Friday Night. It's driving me nuts. Luckily for me, I have no one to go out with..hehehe..

No comments: