Friday, March 18, 2005

Sorry, no epilogue yet...

Glad someone's been feeling good about themselves....and others.

Just had a 1 to 1 session with my boss. Not something unexpected, but still utterly deppressing. I didn't make the cut and will be back to 8.30-5.30, Mon - Fri work soon. Hey, that doesn't sound as bad!

Unfortunately it does. Well, at least as long as i have some sense of pride. You see, for those of you unaware, I change job responsibilities recently. On a temp basis with opportunity to make it permanent. Failure to make it so is a clear indication of my, well insufficient ability/talent. And I failed (p.s. if anyone from my office reads this, they would be truly suprised as it isn't even official yet). Not that I can blame my boss, i haven't been delivering. Nor was I helped to deliver. I guess I wasn't in the masterplan. THey have identified someone internally to take the job permanently. Good luck to you, whoever (I know who) you are....

While I would say I could have done better, I didn't. Possibly because I didn't really wanted too. Or I did, but couldn't. Whatever....Who gives a F@&!. Oops. (that's out of pattern spend, fyi). Really wanted to dsay the following few lines to my boss, but obviously didn't have the balls:

The Board is Set,
The Pieces Moving,
I've no Regrets,
I'll keep on Going,
The Walls are Thin,
As This Bubble Expand,
The Pressure Within,
Will Burst in the End.

Sorry if I plagiarised, but this has complete reference to my office and myself. FYI, if you understand this and it's context, I'm a dead man. he he.

Still in the office, using office time to update this. Been very sarcastic and snappy all day, as a result of....Wonder when I'll snap out of this. Hopefully tomorrow's Futsal tourney would get me to forget today's sorrow.....NOT! Will be tackling all the way though! Eat this ,you mother F!&*#&!!!!

Yes, I am chemically imbalanced in my brain. And that's how it's gonna be for awhile. Those who wrestle with me, beware....Be very aware.....

Signing of before I fail to censor my own Blog. I've written too much anyway....sob....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Altough this is blog from yeaars ago, I felt sorry for the depression. Kinda like what I do when I got some depression (I would being crazier and more destructive if got.. many depressions).