Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Last Hoorah

It was 1.00pm (13th March 2005) @ Wolf's Game Shop when I decided to not go for a Classical Concert (which I paid in advance) to go for a Raw Deal Tournament. ( I was also expecting to go to dinner with some ex-colleagues, but that's another story). It was to be my last Tourney at the shop, the last pre-Armageddon tourney and also one final hurrah for GOLDBerg since Jericho/Chyna is working.

NOT!!!!! For some reason, Andy decided to 'surprise' everyone by 'not' working and 'playing'. Thank god his love affair with a middle aged man was stronger than his preference for the most populous country. (that's China ler).

To cut to the chase, there were 11 players. From memory, there was GOLDBerg, Jericho, Dudley Boyz, Los Guereros, Undertaker, FBI, Deadman Inc, RVD, Dude Love, Rey Mysterio and B!+$# (Babe) of the Year (you will see why the dissent soon). As Armageddon wasn't legal, the opportunity for mutiple ME's in a tournament wasn't possible (The current thought that Shelton Benjamin is the next best thing offers multiple MEs possible). So let's talk about the matches


Round 1

B!+$# of the Year. B!+$#.B!+$#.B!+$#.B!+$#. F^@k!#& B!+$#.

(let's just say GOLDBerg had a bad hair day. Even when bald......) 0-1 (pin loss)


Round 2

oops. I can't believe it. I can't remember anything else about this tornament. All I could remember is loosing to Babe of the Year, then doing a comeback and beating Undertaker for the finals. Wha' the F???

In any case, this is a failed post, but will go up anyway.

Sorry about the memory loss.

Now, what was i doin?

1 comment:

ExecutorAzmin said...

ha ha what did I do?

My current list:

Victoria
Babe of the Year
Trish Stratus
Sable
Torrie Wilson

WHich female would you like?