Saturday, April 02, 2005

Time passing by

Lately I haven't been motivated....Other than playing Raw Deal, ofcourse. The reason is simply that I am loosing my current resonsibilities soon yet still I have to perform my daily functions. No Motivation at all. Zilch.

Been trying to think of what to post here, even thought about debating why women love money more than men......Then decided i don't want to put my head up for the Guillotine. Maybe next time, when I am in better mood and have more time to think about the topic, I would.

Coming Monday I will be watching WrestleMania XXI at another Raw Deal players house (that Fiezan, for those who know). It's the first time I am watching this kind of live Wrestling. To think that 24 months ago, I would criticised the WWE shows for being fake/made up. Now, the main attraction is the Made -Up parts, the soap-opera styled stories, the fueds, the 'Backstage Politics'........Sure, the wrestling can be entertaining sometimes, especially if you see them really wrestling their hearts out and no fake flops, expressions and what nots. However, most of the time the wrestling is as fake as the actions around it. Which is why the 'off' Ring events are more entertaining than the 'on' Ring ones. You know its fake. Like Movies. Good fake.

In the ring, you expect real fighting. Real Pain. Real Moves. Then you see a chop in the chest and the whole crowd goes "woooo", and you see the receipient shrieking in pain......Yeah right...

Not forgetting to mention are some Fueds back for my Raw Deal pals and I. Me, I have 2 match-ups for 2 different Superstars (Apologies, this portion may not mean much to non- Raw Deal players). All this will happen while we watch WrestleMania XXI. Will write more about it after Monday morning....If I can remember the events.

As mentioned in the post earlier, I have been having poor memory these days. Coupled with lack of motivation to excel, life has been," Wake Up.........Have lunch.......Have dinner.....Sleep" and most of the other events that happen during the day, fade away. Hopefully this will not last too long. Need to get over it...Need to....Really....(Talking to myself here)

Going on without topic.....Must stop or dangerous information may get posted without knowledge....now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Why women love money more than men"

1. Women wants secureness, and nowadays secureness is in the hand of money.

2. Women thinks men are childish and uncountable.

3. By having money, we can do anything we would like to do. While having a men (or a women) means to make responsibilities and halt the freedom.

4. etc...