Sunday, April 17, 2005

Happier Times

I admit. For the first time I am writing this from home. So much for using company time for personal endeavours.

Few things have urged me to write these down before my failing memory looses the thoughts,

1) I have been listening to this 'schoolboy' song recently and it brought back memories of how I destroyed the lyrics. I will write the lyrics below and you decide how sick I was. Urm, I did this at twelve.

Song - Parody of Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa (oops. It's in Bahasa Malaysia, so if you don't know BM, you're unlikely to understand what I've done).

Jangan guna Bahasa Kebangsaan kita
Gunakan kata kasar sahaja
Bahasalah memusnahkan kita semua
Yakinlah Bahasa sakit jiwa

Marilah mari rakyat semua
Buktikan taat setia
pada kata kasar sahja

Tak maju bangsa
Tak maju negara
Bahasa sudah gila
Bahasa sakit Jiwa!!

2) After like, 4 years, I finally found someone (you know who you are) to play a game of chess with me. This guy was somewhat confident of his 'chess' skills that he responded to my offer to play "Only if you don't mind losing"....He he. Unfortunately for him, due to lack of sparring partners, I had no avenue to show that I am somewhat competent in Chess, or similar board games. You see, my youth was spent on character creation (RPG characters; AD&D, GURPs, RuneQuest, Middle Earth, Chill, StreetFighter, Ars Magicka, Vampire the Masquerade, Robotech, Star Trek and a host of other RPgs too) without the RPG sessions (no pals of similar wavelength, unfortunately), playing basketball at school (which I suck at) or, playing 'chess' like games. While I'm not good enough to represent my school, I can play well. Most people who knew me then say that my lack of concentration is my downfall. To cut the story short, he underestimated my playing level and was rather easily checkmated. Then another guy took me on and lost 2 games in a row. And finally, with a vengence, the first guy took me on again...............and lost. All 4 games I played black. I wonder if I still know how to play white. Not too much to worry though, I don't think they do either...(inner chuckle). Though I hope I didn't beat them too badly, because then no one would want to play with me again (and another many years of no chess to play)...


3) I have just cracked my head for 4 hours figuring out what to pack for my 2 PPV matches; GOLDBerg VS Undertaker; and Two Man Power Trip VS Edge & Christian. While the earlier sees me defending the Raw Intercontinental Belt, the latter has me as the Number 1 contender for their Raw Tag Team Belt. The stress was further compounded by me forgetting to bring home my Hardcore Molly deck, which held key cards for both my decks (For those in the know, i.e. Volley This!). Thus I am forced to build decks with the possibility of not being able to access certain cards, and much more difficult is the fact that both decks are RAW and share certain Premium cards (like all my GRAs!). Headache!!!!!

4) (will I have 7 points to write.....Hmmm????)

No!. And I'm tired. Will signoff here. Pray I Take Care of Undertaker Business and show how I know Edge & Christian.

(neck hurts!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why always se7en?

1. I can understand the silly song. "Let's forget national language and use slank and harsh language?" heheheh..

2. I only remember chess rules but can't play it. Well, I can thinks of people's traps but I can't make traps for them.