Wednesday, October 22, 2008

At work..

and obviously not working...

This countdown (which incidentally, is now down to 5 days) is taking it's toll. After next weekend my life may change drastically, or may not change at all. But until that time is over and done with me, I'm in limbo.

Having said that, why let something as major as that ruin my current life (which, in reality, I wonder if I have one)? While I don't have much to blog about (actually, I have nothing to blog about..:p) I could run through some simple updates just to bide time.

1) I did meet up with that guy last Friday. He hasn't changed one bit. Looks, talks and acts the same. Drives the same car too. He has, however moved to his own landed property and while he hasn't switched jobs (not just company, but jobs! Where do you find people like that these days??) he has travelled much further than I have so kudos to him. It was a relatively quiet dinner since well, we're both rather socially inept guys..haha..

2) Not progressing as I should with my piano lessons. Not helped that I am not practicing enough as well as not having the right tools for practice. Looking out now for a reconditioned piano hoping to find a lucky break. The funny thing is, if I do get my piano, I'll have to lose my King sized bed as I have no more room in my room! (Oh yes, sleeping alone in a King sized bed can be, erm....spacious...:p) Which means more costs! This is going to get expensive.

3) Getting tired with the bugs that I face with NWN2. Looking more and more likely to buy the original so that I can get online patches and support. I want to finish the story..WANT.....zzzzzz

Tasol folks....

No comments: