Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random thought when I can't sleep

What happens if I get a heart attack and I've got only moments to reflect on my life? What would I have been happy to have done/not done and what would be my regrets?

Regrets:

1) Not leaving my legacy of the musical pieces in my mind. I should really start writing them down but procrastination and a severe lack of theory is making it tougher and tougher. Not to mention I think because I'm stil keeping them in my mind for so long, I have lost the ability to make new ones, as I keep going back to my previous melodies/themes.

2) Not having visited Gua Niah, which frankly speaking is the only real place I want to visit. Mainly because it is/was the largest natural cave in the world and it's right smack in my own country (though seperated by the South China Sea).

3) Not finding someone to love who will love me. For the man that I am and the woman that she is.

4) Having my parents live past my life. This I believe is the worst thing a normal child can do to their parents. Normal because a child that is already doing drugs, crime and what not would have done worse and those, somewhat isn't normal anymore.

Joys:

1) Not having to go through yet another heartache, after heartaches. Lazy yes, but then again, I'm not known to be able to handle my emotions anyway.

2) Being able to claim my insurances having only paying for it for about 1 year. Hahaha..Too bad I can't use any of the money.

3) That I have survived the urges of being evil and being materialistic. However as long as I still live, I will continue to fight against these influences.

Hmmm, looks like I have fewer joys than regrets..

Need work...Lots of work..

No comments: