Thursday, October 16, 2008

Too many things...

too little time. Or I'm just spending my time too much on the wrong things.

I haven't been practicing, which is bad since I'm paying for the classes. But recently I managed to find myself a installable copy of NeverWinter Nights 2 and since then, well, my life's been a CRPG. Which is bad since me being me, over-indulgence with PC games has a way of altering my life to become, well, un-life? Hahaha. Zombie would be a better term. So while I work on breaking that habit, I also end up working hard on finding copies for its 2 expansions. Yes, things couldn't get any worse....

Add that to a need to wrestle again....


On a side note, I'm finding people to make a trip to Batu Caves with me..hehehe. Looks like I'm not the only KLite that's been here yet not done that (visit and climbed batu Caves ridiculous amounts of steps). Hopefully that happens in a near future, like end of the month/beginning of next month. Otherwise like all my trip plans, they get suggested and then like most dreams, get forgotten.

Oh, while I'm at it, countdown now is 10 days and counting. :(

No comments: