Friday, October 17, 2008

Network Marketing banes...

as I try to catch up with old pals.

Recently I've been dogged with this notion to catch up with people I used to know and maybe get an idea on how their lives have evolved. I don't remember most people in my past, but those I do I end up having a curious notion of 'what happened to you?' in me.

The only problem is, at the same time, everyone involved in Network Marketing is doing the same thing too. Calling up long lost friends, pals, colleagues, classmates, you name it they'll call it..Making me suddenly operating much like them and also having difficulty getting an appointment. How sad.

Well, again I would like to state for the record, Network Marketing is a scam!! (in most instances, anyway). I could never (yes, never) bring myself to actually get involved in Network Marketing because my conscience does not allow me to do so. So for anyone who reads here and knows me in real life, take note...(and be easy on this introverted guy because I don't make appointments a whole lot and the slightest obstacle turns me off big time..)

Haha, so anyway, for this guy I had to explain clearly I have no intention to sell him anything. We're meeting up today, if he doesn't feel like I'm lying. Though I can't be since really, I wouldn't have a clue what to sell him.

Candies anyone?? :p

No comments: