Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Whoa.....(response to previous long thread comment)

Looks like my wish for a certain Barry to not read that post didn't happen. It also looks like we have things that we need to trash over and hopefully I'd still get the chance.

Somehow or rather, I guess critising MLM results in criticising everyone in it. Not very bright, am I? Not ever very bright, but highly opinionated(?). Truly sorry to have had you known how I truly feel about MLM, but I guess it was eventual.

That aside, to everyone who is doing MLM, and didn't like what I said, I am not sorry of my opinion. Nor will I be sorry if it seemed to be a negative point of view to your lives. I am an advocate of diversity. In every circle of life, there will be one leader, many followers, 1 freak, 1 saint, 1 etc...You get the picture. Simply because the guy on top looks to be the happiest doesn't mean he is. But if that's what you want, go get it. With all your heart and soul.

Oh well, I won't achieve much diplomacy after the prior post on this issue. But I do note this, people do change. So will I.

At my pace.......

No comments: