Friday, September 02, 2005

It's been awhile

I haven't blogged for awhile...been really busy at work..Didn't help when I spent the whole Public Holiday on Wednesday out...So no chance of any R&R.

Today, I am slightly less busy. Most of my work came from visitors of regional offices dropping by, and there are 3 groups to be exact. 1 has come and going, 1 is here and leaving soon, and the last will be in and out on Monday. After that, i'll be back the slower pace of work life.


So, what shall we write about today??

Recently I have acquired new cards fro mthe CCG Vampire: the Eternal Struggle and have found the cards most interesting. I have even built a new deck of Ravnos. Can't wait to play it with the other VtE enthusiast at the shop.

I should write more, but I'm facing a writer's block...I think...Maybe later...Who knows?

No comments: