Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blood in my hands

I haven't killed anyone, nor do I believe I'd ever be in a position ot have to, but last night, someone's life was relatively in my hands, and I relatively terminated it.

I can't really say much, but I need a place where I can speak my piece and seek forgiveness, and while I doubt I'd get it, I know I have to try...Maybe doing it here doesn't help, but it's a start. And for me that's quite alot.

The source mf my 'problem' lies within me, my lack of tact when hurling what I thought were impartial comments. I thought that the world's humour levels were much higher, and that people were more used to direct feedback. Unfortunately that isn't the case, I still have certain people in my life more laidback than me, more conventional than me, more narrow minded than me.

And to them, I hope I could not have wished that you could see the light, for that would only mean that I took you, your personality for granted.

Enough said. To each it's own, and "thank you for making my future one without offsprings". (For all it's worth, that wasn't meant sarcastically, nor with dissent, at all..really....REALLY)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.