Friday, October 14, 2005

Territorial disputes

Confession. Despite moving to a new workstation in my office, I seem to be having difficulty letting my old one go. Someone (who isn't someone I despise, other than the fact he's got someone's attention that I do not, bugger!) is trying very hard to relocate to my old workstation, and I am subconciously defending the area...

Frankly speaking, I don't need it anymore, other than to store junk. But I also want to keep it as it is a prime location. It's a window workstation with the sun behind you a a good view of the city. Since I'm at describing workstation, my current one is next to a 2 walls and right smack at the centre of the floor. Location wise, the old one is by far better as the area is also almost impossible to look at what I am doing without a conscious effort.

I think I know why I'm keeping the place, but even I isn't too sure about that. Really. Oh well, poor guy. Can't move to the 'best place' in my office..

Sorry mate, while I can't call something else mine, this will have to do! Ha ha!!!

No comments: