Wednesday, October 05, 2005

New Toy for the Big Boy

Haha, sorry. Such a nice title, had to steal it from where you know it is....

In any case, just wanted to say that I am now taking V:TES (Vampire: The Eternal Struggle) more seriously and I am looking to get more of it's cards in coming months. For those of you oblivious to V:TES, it's a CCG (if you don't know what this is, stop reading. Nothing will make sense to you) where you play a Methuselah and try to control your world by influencing minions, generally vampires, to do your bidding.

While in reality I hate this 'influence' factor, largely because I have none of it, in the game it's fun because the Vampires are such cool minions to control and they can do many things to 'screw' your opponents. And if I get lucky, I might just find more than 1 player to play this regularly with.

The game was originaly a 'brother' to Magic: the Gathering but since then has been taken over by White Wolf (the makers of Vampire: the Masquerade RPG) and the new cards are getting more and more exciting. The only problem is that I have very little of the new cards, and thus am still stuck in the 'timeline' when it was stil a WoTC (Wizards of the Coast, creators of M:TG) product.

It's time to feed....I mean, bleed....

No comments: